Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Secrets Behind the Wrap!!

So as I was roaming through a couple of websites today 12/10/08 i came across some awesome things that i think you and your families might want to check out for this holidays gifts. I'm the type of kid that really doesn't like asking for even if it is to my siblings or even my parents and friends i feel a little weird when i ask for money or even for a gift. I find that me writing down all my information through the net than having to deal with it in real life is actually way better than having to do with yes or No's loll). So I looked at some sales and thought you buyers might like some things ..check them out.















Here are just a few things that i found would come in handy this Christmas!!

1 comment:

Mr Bru Cru said...

OMG...you ask for shit like everyday..atleast 3 times nigga...LOL