Monday, October 27, 2008

NIGHT WISE DREAM WISE...? ITS PENNYWISE



Just when you were about to go to sleep you gave strong hugs to your parents , and right when they got out of the room you couldnt sleep. It just so happens that you just finished watching a clown movie and your walking back to , the kitchen to get some munchies in the middle of a commercial and you find a paper boat all wet on your floor and just when your about to get it .....BAMMM there he is the terror of the night , this is the guy that your afriad of in your dream the IT that make syou want day to be 24hrs .and then thats when you hear HEYA GEORGYYYYY!! HIS NAME IS PENNYWISE.

1 comment:

... said...

Clowns are not welcomed in my life because of this movie. It is because of this movie I refused to attend a friend's birthday party that hired a clown for the kids. I do everything I can to keep IT out of my head...

Now, thanks to you, tonight as I lay down trying to sleep I will be staring at the window imagining a clown's fingernail scratching it saying "Psst, let me in"

Good job Hanz!